1. I AM DONE WITH GRAD SCHOOL, WOO! Now I just need to pack so I can move back to Boston in a week. Pshaw, whatever, packing. There are fake animals I need to tend to! I have been neglecting them!
2. My dad has been self-publishing novels on Kindle, and he asked me to pimp them on my blog for him. Because he is a supportive father who reads my blog. So! You should take a gander at Nothing Matters: A Philosophical Romance and Revenge. He's a cool dude. He does cool stuff.
3. One of the cool things he's doing is going to pick up my new kitty today! I'm so excited. Nike seems less so, but it's so hot she doesn't want to move, so who knows.
4. I went to get milk at 9 a.m. this morning and the heat index was already at 104. Fuck you, weather.
5. NO MORE GRAD SCHOOL YAY \o/